Popularly known as the city of Bollywood or the city of dreams, Mumbai is a home to a number of stunning marvels, lavish hotels, magnificent temples, splendid churches and much more. Having a fast-paced life, the city has an energetic, cosmopolitan spirit attracting people worldwide to live and work in. Being blessed with coastal location, there are a plethora of beach destinations that attracts lots of visitors throughout the world. But, what attracts tourists the most? The answer to this question is ‘5-star hotels’.
There are ample luxurious hotels for the travellers where you can enjoy gatherings, business meetings, family vacations, birthday parties & other favourable celebrations. If you’re taking a trip to Mumbai, I would like to suggest you some of the best Mumbai 5 star hotels that you should explore for sure.
- Hotel Sahara Star: Strategically located near the domestic airport in Mumbai, the hotel showcases the ultimate blend of Indian mysticism and culture. Infused with the best of amenities, the hotel’s hospitality and entertainment caters allow you experience heaven alive. Talking about the hotel’s ambiance, it has a superlative luxury and offers you an opportunity to arrange a reunion, family gatherings, social events, etc. The space of the hotel has a capacity to hold over 1000 guests in the area of 10,000 sq. ft.
If you’re having a reunion with your colleagues after a long time, this is one of the best hotels you can expect. As far as living is concerned, the hotel has more than 348 beautifully crafted rooms, 25 luxury suites, 8 food destinations and deluxe guest rooms. The culture of the hotel blends with the contemporary facilities, promising you a luxurious lifestyle.
- The Leela Mumbai: Spread over 28,000 sq. ft., it is one of the best Mumbai 5 star hotels that you should explore for sure. Having more than 300 pool view premium rooms, 58 royal clubs, and 30 suites, the hotel is a luxury in itself. Furthermore, it is well-equipped with modern amenities so you can enjoy your gatherings, parties and other auspicious celebrations to the fullest.
If you’re a food junkie, the hotel has a surplus of dining destinations, serving you the best of Indian as well as international cuisines. If you get tired, there are different Spa options and a salon where you can rid of all your tensions and can rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul. That’s what we all look for, after a tiring day.
- The Oberoi, Mumbai: Being the centre of attraction in Mumbai, The Oberoi hotel offers you enjoy the picturesque views of the coastal If you’re finding a hotel for your reunion or something like that, then no other destination could be better than this hotel. Once your reunion gets over, you can refresh yourself with the special Ayurvedic treatment. It is only one amongst Mumbai 5 star hotels that offer you an extensive range of round the clock services.
For an ultimate reunion experience, the hotel offers complimentary access to high-speed internet services. It doesn’t matter, if you’re for business, vacation or gatherings, the hotel takes care of all your requirements, ensuring you an amazing time. All the amenities are offered to you for an incredible Oberoi experience.
- ITC Grand Central Mumbai: Reflecting you the rich heritage of past and present, it is one of the finest 5-star hotels for those who are looking for major gatherings or reunion. Built over an area of 2.53 acres, the hotel offers you an experience of warm Indian hospitality with lavish amenities. When it comes to its living, it brings you the world of hospitality with nature’s touch, catering you the realistic luxury. It has over 242 beautifully designed magnificent rooms and all are infused with the best of facilities and comfort.
With its unique selection of restaurants, each of them swears to offer you the real taste of Indian and international dishes. Every recipe is made by professionals, making you feel in a paradise. If you’re looking for relaxation after attending gatherings or a reunion, you can go for exotic body treatments. This awesome rejuvenation will surely let you experience a world of real luxury and well being.
- JW Marriott Mumbai: Nestled on the Juhu beach of Mumbai, it is one of the finest Mumbai 5 star hotels that offer you amazing scenic views of the Arabian Sea. With beautifully crafted accommodations, each of them has a featherbed mattress, allowing you to relax after a tiring reunion celebration. All luxury rooms are equipped with high-speed internet, spacious bathrooms and round the clock room assistance. Additional facilities at this hotel include pools and a fitness centre.
Looking for a reunion or small gatherings? Choose from a list of hotels where you can enjoy each of your moments with loads of fun.…