Beyond Kitchen Design: Useful Tips and Tricks for a More Productive Kitchen
A more productive kitchen is a happier one. A well designed and proportioned kitchen will always pay dividends and allow you to be more creative in your kitchen but you also need some basic tips to help improve the speed and quality of your cooking.
This article will help you learn useful tips and tricks in the kitchen to improve your productivity.
• When vinegar is rubbed first on the scales of the fish, scaling is a lot easier.
• When grilling fish, wipe it with oil to seal in moisture, then grill five minutes on each side per inch of width.
There are many other practical tips to make your cooking pleasurable.
• To remove onion odour from your hands, use fresh lemon juice. Another tip that comes in handy with onions is cut them under cold tap water to avoid teary eyes. Or place your onions momentarily in the freezer before cutting them.
There are many tricks to discover within a Kitchen for example:
• When your drinking glasses are stuck together, detach them by putting cold water in the inside glass and set them both in hot water.
• When cooking spaghetti, throw one piece of it at the ceiling or wall. If it falls off, then it is not yet done. Wait until the one you throw sticks to the wall or ceiling, then its done.
• A hair dryer can be useful in the kitchen as well. Use it to decorate your cakes and get a glossy appearance by blow-drying the icing to melt it a little.
• Keep rice from sticking together by just dropping a few drops of lemon juice as the rice boils.
• Another tip is dash your meat with paprika when frying them to get a golden brown color. And when you grill, use nonstick cooking spray to prevent sticking.
These are just few of the tips and tricks you can enjoy in the kitchen.
After cooking, have a delectable meal with your loved ones with food coming directly from your kitchen. Enjoy your food preparation in a kitchen with a design and space that fit your needs.
Make your kitchen the happiest room for you, so have a kitchen that is both functionally and enjoyable. Make use of good kitchen design to maximize the use of your kitchen space. Choose the right kind of cabinets, cupboards and counter-top materials. You can refurbish your kitchen into either a country type traditional styles or something high-tech and modern. Anyway, it all depends on your taste and budget.
However, the most important thing is that you enjoy your kitchen. After all, it is where you prepare the food that nourishes your family. Be creative in your kitchen, and have fun too! There are little things you can do to make your cooking clean and nutritious. These little things can bring you pleasure in the kitchen.